1. Download the printer drivers (the same driver is used for both printers)
4. Click OK
5. Click on the Start Menu, and then click Control Panel
6. Click on Printer under Hardware and Sound
7. Click on Add Printer
8. Click Add Local Printer
9. Click Create a new port, then select Standard TCP/IP Port
10. Under Hostname or IP address, type 10.11.0.100 (for the Laserjet 1300), or 10.11.0.101 (for the Laserjet 2050).
12. Browse to C:\HP Universal Print Driver v5.0.3 for Windows - PCL 6
13. Select HP Universal Printing PCL 6
14. Type in HP Laserjet 2050 or HP Laserjet 1300 as the printer name.
15. Click Finish
16. You are done! You should now see the newly installed printer in the printer list.