1. Download the printer drivers here:
3. Unzip to folder c:\lj1300; click Unzip.
4. Click OK
5. Click on Start, then click Printers and Faxes
6. Click on Add a printer
7. In the Add Printer Wizard window, click Next
8. Select Local printer attached to this computer, then click Next.
9. Select Create a new port; for Type of port, select Standard TCP/IP port.
10. Click Next
10. Enter the IP Address 10.11.0.100 (for the HP LaserJet 1300N) or 10.11.0.101 (for the HP LaserJet 2050DN)
and the Port Name will be created automatically; click Next.
12. Check that the settings are as below, then click Finish.
13. Install Printer Software: click Have Disk.
15. Locate File: Look in My Computer, C:\lj1300, then select the file hp1300m6.inf (for the 1300N) or hpc24x0c.inf (for the 2050), and click Open.
16. Click OK.
17. Select hp Laserjet 1300 PCL 6 or HP Laserjet 2050 PCL 6 and click Next.
18. If you have an existing driver, select Keep existing driver, and click Next. Otherwise, you will not see this screen.
19. Click Next.
23. You should see the icon below in the Printers and Faxes window. You are done!