Make sure print spooler service and the dependency service for print spooler services is set to automatic and started.
To start print spooler services and set it to automatic, follow the steps below.
1. Right click on Computer and select Manage
2. In the console that opens, pull down the Services menu and applications
3. Click on Services
4. Double-click on the Print Spooling key
5. In the "General" tab, go to Startup Type
6. Set the value to Automatic, Manual or Disabled
7. To enable or disable the print spooler service immediately, click Stop or Start
8. Click Apply and restart the computer.
Once you follow the above steps try to print and verify if you are able to print.
Also access the link below and follow the steps, to troubleshoot the network printer issues on your computer.