What is RWL?
The Regent Web Login is a single username and password that enables you to access various College systems and websites. It is like a master key that opens many different doors. The following systems can be accessed using the RWL:
- WebAdvisor student and faculty system (WebAdvisor)
- Courses and Student Services website (Moodle)
- Online Regent Directory
- Online Alumni Directory
- Login to computer lab @ library
In the future, the RWL will also work for the Library system and the Alumni Mosaic website.
Who is eligible?
RWL accounts are available to anyone who has
A. taken or taught a course at Regent College,
B. admitted students and alumni,
C. applicants who have applied to a program.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. "I forgot my student/faculty ID..."
Click here to retrieve your Student ID/Faculty ID (Regent ID).
2. "I forgot my RWL Username..."
Click here to retrieve your RWL Username.
3. "I forgot my RWL password..."
4. "I think my account was deactivated after too many failed attempt..."
Please reset your password to reactivate your account. A temporary password will be email to you in 10 minutes. Please ensure you update your email with student services (email@example.com).
5. "Where is WebAdvisor?"
If you do not have RWL...
Note: This is only applicable who have registered, approved with Admission Office and have yet receive RWL information via email. If you have forgotten your student/faculty ID, RWL ID or password, please see the above "Frequently Asked Questions".