To enroll families for the AMS Health Care, Regent students (aka affiliate students) still need to use a paper form. You can get the form from the AMS office and hand it in there. The form says mail to Montreal but they will do that for you. The AMS health plan office is on the third floor of the nest. Some older websites still say it is in the SUB.